Ze room mate.

on Wednesday, September 8, 2010

1) Please stop telling people I'm a "scholar"! I'm not a fucking scholar for fucks sake. And when you say things like that, how am I suppose to respond? By agreeing with you and cementing the fact that I'm some self-absorbed prick who is so proud of herself? Or by disagreeing, but people will think you're being fake-ly humble. ANDDDDDD the people here HATE (to the power of infinity) the fact that "foreign talents" are on scholarships paid for by THEIR government.


2) Please lock the damn fucking door. I don't care whether you're going to pee or shit or bath, but pleaseeeeeeee lock the fucking door and don't dismiss me as being overparanoid when it's serious! What if someone just sneaks in and steal both our laptops? That's my whole savings + my textbooks + other stuff which value i cannot measure in monetary terms! Can you imagine she left the fucking door unlocked as both of us slept through the whole night? And that's because I slept earlier so I didn't check the door. I'm like super OCD now and I check it all the time.

3) Please please, I beg of you, be considerate and close the door softly; not with a loud "BANG". When I have 8.30 classes, I try to be as quiet as possible.. But you? nonono.. When you have 8.30am classes, it's like I'm having them too! And please don't slam the wardrobe so hard.. Oh god...

0 comments:

Post a Comment