First day of school!

on Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm supposed to be excited, no? To be honest, I am finding it really hard to sit through a 2-hour lecture.. Back in poly, it used to be just 1 hour! And I'm not particularly interested in Physics or Economics..


They had the "Used Textbooks" Sale today by the seniors.. Suprisingly I couldn't get even a single copy of any subject that I will be taking this year. Seems like the Ah Tiongs (PRCs =/) sort of skipped lecture just to get first dips on the textbooks! Talk about being kiasu.

All hope is not lost though.. I'm sucking up to a Year 3 senior and he's gonna send me the electronic copies of the textbooks that he has! He'll be selling me the rest of em as well..

Lesson of the day; you really really have an advantage if you know seniors in your faculty. And humans are selfish beings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment