What am I up to nowadays? I got into the subcommittee for my hall and also my faculty's club (that's 5 points! +9 distance points +2 for rooming with a local = 16 points! should be enough to bid for hall next year.. or maybe not =/) i had to decline an offer from another society (3 points only =/), kinda realistic of me.. but what to do.. Limited resources.. Cost and benefit!!!
Midterms start next week woots! So fast loh omgwtfbbq. I felt like i just came to this uni and now it's midterms already?! Been mugging in the library the whole week.. *tired*
I think I'm quite a lucky girl :) Let's hope the luck doesn't run out. I'll work real hard towards what I've always wanted.
I'm a dreamer; always have been, and will remain so. But I won't daydream kay!
psst... it's Friday! get to see the cute TA tomorrow HAHAHA! maybe we can have subway together again =O
0 comments:
Post a Comment