Ohai abandoned blog..

on Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Uni life is soooooo stressful and fast-paced =( I wonder how everyone else does it? The lecturer can just cover one whole chapter in 1 hour! Run through 60-70 slides in 1 lecture!!! Unbelievable. Haih, and my Physics and Maths is still as bad as ever. It's like everyone else around me understands except me!!! ='( I feel like a total hopeless noob. Econs is another problem; we had tutorial today and I didn't really know how to do some of the questions so I only did like 70%? of the questions, but to the rest of them, it's easy peasy! That's cause they took it in A-Levels =.= haih haih haih.


And then there's the Hall problem. I have to chalk up enough points to continue to stay on campus, which sucks because I really have to fight for leadership roles! That means commitment, responsibilities and less time for other stuff =( *big heavy sigh*

Oh wells, I got more stuff to settle for now.. Mundane stuff like laundry, and unpacking my remaining stuffs.. and folding and sorting my clothes..

0 comments:

Post a Comment