Emo nemo me =/

on Saturday, September 25, 2010

School is going so fast like some Ferrari on steroids =( and I'm struggling to keep up *teary* and I'm feeling so empty pretending to be someone who i'm not.. =.= right now to my new class/course mates, i'm a demure, cheerful, and helpful person *shakes head* why am i trying so hard to be accepted and not be a social outcast cause i'm anti-social like that =.=" I feel so horrible having to play this character just so that I can be likeable and mildly popular and use these to my advantage in the future if i rally for elections for main committee positions and what-nots. *sigh*


And when I take off this mask, i'm left with emo nemo homesick me~ Almost cried when I called home =.= why am i so emotional all the time zzz

Oh well, gotta make the best of these 4 years.. and I think one of the TA is kinda cute =3 though he's from China =O

0 comments:

Post a Comment