Ohai it's 2.21 am *gasp*

on Monday, September 27, 2010

and I ish still here blogging muahahah. I just finished my Chemistry homework which is due later today =.= yes yes I know it's so last minute but I'm like that unfortunately =( Procrastination is like a disease that I can't get rid of! zzz


So this is Week 5 of my life in NTU.. that's quite fast =O I'm still as clueless as ever but I'm coping.. I still get the venues wrong.. The school is too friggin' big! The bus routes are so hard to remember.. I always get off at the wrong stops and end up walking a super duper long distance back to my hall *sulks T3T

You know, maybe I should starve myself and get an iPad just for me to read my e-textbooks and also to carry around. I thought my laptop was light but it's nottttttttttt when you're carrying it the whole day T3T but I'm too poor to own one *wishful* oh wells~

Random random but he asked me to go to Japan with his family =O but i ish too poor to go and he offered to pay for my air tix which is very sweet of him but nonono i can't accept that because it's too expensive and i won't have much money to spend there anyways and and and. . bottom line is i'm a poor uni student =.= but look on the bright side! I'm debt-freeeeeeeeeee~

Oh gosh it's 2.32 am already wors, I shall abruptly end this post of random ding-dongs and go to bed! mmmmm fresh and clean sheets.. me likey!

reminder to self:
interview for main comm later today
complete tutorials (maths & econs FML) later today for tuesday's classes!!!
collect lucky draw prize (weee!!!) from library on wednesday
get details from MCP and complete online registration for tuition grant by thursday!!!! IMPORTANTTTTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment