World War 2!

on Thursday, January 20, 2011

*ahem*...i meant.. Sem War 2! Semester 2 is starting next week! Enough of fooling around and gotta get my eyes off the laptop and on to books and lots of books. So results came out.. And I'm stunned. I expected farrrrrrrr lousier grades but i was a lil disappointed as well when i saw my grades. Contradicting, no? It's a mix of "OMG I'M SO LUCKY! i get to retain my scholarship and not get my $$$ terminated" and "aww man I could've done better" sort of thing. Just between you and me, i feel a bit "syok sendiri" cos my GPA is considered very good for a poly student (i even beat some JC's asses yo!) but of course there are those who got a perfect 5.0 score and another class of geniuses who aren't even in the GPA system cos they are so smart they are taking completely different modules.. Not that I'm so obsessed with grades..I'm just happy $$$ is going to keep rolling in..for another semester.. That means I could splurge a lil, and get THE nifty-fifty lens..(it's called the nifty-fifty but it costs SGD120 at the cheapest shop that i could find, damn you!) BUT THEN AGAIN, I feel like getting the f1.4 one (which probably will cost me an arm and a leg T_T) , poisonnnnnnn!!!


So I went to Japan and DAMN i regret not getting that kate spade wallet! and that coach handbag/sling bag! I was worried i would have no more $$$ so i was living like a miser in Japan boohoohoo! I didn't buy anything >1000 yen (except for that agnes b wallet, and that shirt that had no pricetag which costs 4700 yen when i went to the counter to pay!!! i wanted to say nah i don't want it already but HAIH it's so pretty and so paiseh to say don't want right???)

What did i buy for myself???
- H&M shirt = 1000yen!
- H&M tee = 500yen!
- Girlish chiffon long sleeve shirt = 900yen!!! (cos it had a minor 1mm stain so it's a "B grade" merchandise and is heavily discounted!!!)
- White chiffon shirt with black polka dot sash = 4700+yen (boohoo)
- Oxford heels = 900+yen!!!! SO CHEAP OMG
- agnes b wallet = 8400yen (so expensive boohoohoo my heart bleeds for my wallet, i mean the old one.. =____=)
- And random snacks which i discovered to expire in 1-2 months time so HOW TO BRING BACK TO MALAYSIA AS SOUVENIR LA HAIH now im stuck with like a mountain of cakes, biscuits, chocolates that expire as early as next week and latest by February zzzzzzzzz.


and for the first time in my life, strawberries were SWEET! Like WTF right, we've been eating sour/tasteless ones for years so i thought that strawberries are supposed to be sour, right right? But nooooo, in Japan, it's so sweet loh! i was like "waaaaaa so nice" and kept eating like some starved child from Africa HAHAHA.

Oh oh! And the sweet potatoes are damn good hor! The purple skin with yellow flesh one! The ones we have in SG and MY are fakes grown in China/Thailand so they don't smell or taste the same! I kept baking them in the oven and kept nom-ing them throughout the trip! I bought 2 big packets back and just ate 1 for breakfast *heavenly bliss*

ok la enough of my random ramblings...time to continue my Family Guy!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment