on Monday, November 8, 2010

Was I ever truly over him? At one time I was sure that the answer was yes. But if seeing him again - and merely touching his hand - could peel back so many layers of my heart, then did I ever stop loving him the way you’re supposed to stop loving everyone but the one you’re with?

— Love the One You’re With by Emily Giffin

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death."
Robert Fulghum
We all have something to hide. Some dark place inside us we don’t want the world to see. So we pretend everything’s okay. Wrapping ourselves in rainbows. And maybe that’s all for the best, because some of these places are darker than others.
—
Dexter

0 comments:

Post a Comment