Ik wil naar België te gaan voor de bruiloft van mijn zus!

on Monday, June 28, 2010

My sister will be getting married soon.. I hope to go to Belgium next year for her wedding ceremony..sambil melancong sikit la.. XD


I better nail next next week's interview.. then I'll have more funds to plan for my visit to Belgium (and maybe London/Paris on the way muahahhaa since my soon-to-be brother in laws' father works with the train company and we'll be getting huge discounts or even free tickets muahahahha) =x

If I go for this trip...my plans to go to Taiwan might be postponed.. zzz Airasia is tempting me with super cheap tix to Taipei! T__T i wanna rent a bike (Giant! =D) and cycle around the countryside.. visiting the farms (strawbieeesss), taking in the sights and sounds.. =DDD

but for now.. NAIL THE INTERVIEW! convince them that I'm the bestest best candidate!!! show my passion and motivation for research! for the better of mankind! XDDD (sound like sound crazy scientist lah weh zz)

*RIP Gerger.. You know I love you.. ='( and I will take care of Boiboi and your sons in your place T_T*

0 comments:

Post a Comment