Today my dad came down to the office and brought my mum out for lunch. It's strange how we can both ignore each other's existence and we didn't even say "Hello" or acknowledge each other. After lunch, my mum held out 2 RM50 notes and said those were from my dad. I rejected; first, I had enough money (I'm working anyway) and secondly, the money could have well been from my mum and she could have said that it's from my dad to make me feel better, or I could be wrong. *shrugs*
Today, I spend my day at the office doing a proposal that seem to never end. Life is so boring. I vow to take the stairs (up to my office on the 3rd floor) everyday as exercise! And eat fruits as a lunch replacement! It's nice to be healthy and lighter, and who doesn't want to look good?
Go away Monday blues... . .
Hopefully movie tomorrow? =D
0 comments:
Post a Comment